Probably I would have never written this post. Probably I would have never even shared what I am thankful for, but Ilyse Johnson and her blog post has been a huge inspiration.
“We all have so much to be thankful for! Sometimes, it’s easy to be bogged down in what we lack, when really, there’s so much that we can appreciate.” – Ilyse
Until recently, Gratitude was not a formal sentiment in my life. Its probably as we mature and start getting more aware of everything around us , we feel more and more gratitude towards life.
Here is my list of things I am grateful for:
- Grateful to God – This will hopefully always top my list – any age any circumstance
- Love – The ability to love and recognize , respect and appreciate love
- Food – It’s incredibly significant. Eating to live in a sane and healthy way is a blessing
- Family – The rock support you know you always have no matter what
- Health – I could perform better here, but nevertheless I am happy with what I have
- Home – A shelter and roof is utmost important for security and protection. Ask what the homeless feel.
- Money – The means to most tangible and intangible things in the world
- Up-bringing – The value system and experiential learning that was provided to us during our formative years has played such a crucial role in what I am today , and I feel proud of it.
- Education – Many desire , but only a few are able to get educated. I am grateful towards my education because I know I can always rely on it
- Attitude – When the going gets tough, the tough get going
I feel happy and content when I go over the list. It seems God has actualy given a full plate to a lot of us, it’s just how we prefer to see the glass half filled with water.